Saturday, July 17, 2010

Feeling Very Frustrated Today.....

My anxiety level is pretty high today. The smallest of distractions are sending me into negative space and I don't seem to be able to pull myself out of them. I went to the gym this morning, I got a good nights sleep, I should be OK.

I am going to assume that as the summer winds down and I realize everything that is going to come up, it is starting to become very overwhelming. I am excited for school to start, but add on that having to find a new place, qualify for a new place, move into a new place, get books for school, start sending out applications and sign a TAG for UCSC....I don't know. I feel sometimes like everything is going to implode and all come to a crashing end.

I feel a little better getting some of this down in writing, it helps me to look at it and put it all into perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers