Monday, May 24, 2010

The End of Spring 2010....

It has been a while since I have posted anything on here. I didn't keep my promise to myself to write everyday, but that is what happens when school work gets in the way, and I had a lot of it towards the end of the semester.

I am going to miss some of the classes but I am happy that I am moving on with my goals and directions and things seem to be coming together quickly. I am still set on transferring to UCSC in the Fall of 2011. However, after talking to my counselor, she wants me to check out about taking concurrent classes and UC Berkeley next year. This will allow me to take upper division classes while still at CCSF. The good thing about it is it will get me accustomed to taking classes there and I will be familiar with the campus.

Besides that. I am looking forward to having a couple of months off...normally I would have taken some classes over the summer, but not this summer due to budget cuts. :( I am planning to work on the project with Stop AIDS and Avenue Thrive to get them up and running with their organization to assist >30yo trans/gender individuals. It is a great organization and opportunity for me to get involved in some of the work I will be interested in studying when I finish my education. :)

I will post some new pics that I took....and will update over the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers