Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 3 of Paleo Diet.....

I had a small headache all night and didn't sleep well. I also woke up with a small headache and a little grumpiness. After eating a banana I felt a little better, but not 100%. I am sure it will take a couple of more days to get my body cycled and get it familiar with less intake of processed foods, including salts and sugars.

I seem to have leaned down a small bit, but I think it may be due to loss of excess water retention. That is a good thing.

We will see how I do in class today. I need to be mindful if I start to lose focus in lecture and not able to stay in the moment within class. This will mean that I am not taking in enough energy to maintain proper brain functions. So I will have to see how to balance that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers