Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunny Sunday....Thoughts.

This morning greeted me with a nice kiss of sunshine and a feeling of overall peace. This all in spite of the things I have to get done in the next couple of weeks as the semester winds down.

This is the time in the semester when I feel that there is not enough time in the day. With trying to keep up on my reading, completing projects, maintaining the house, taking care of all the kids, and now I have added on my work with the Stop AIDS Project and Avenue Thrive.......wooowzers.. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I really get besides myself when I have too much free time. This is all for the best.

I have started my search for a job for the summer and something to carry me through the next year before Santa Cruz. I really need to start saving money for the move and all the expenses that will incur. I am super excited about it, but it still seems just like a dream, not something that is really going to come about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers