Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Looking back....

2009 is coming to it's end and 2010 is ready to make her grand entrance. This is the time of year that so many of us reflect on the past year and make promises about the coming year. I think this year I will do the same as last year, just set some goals of things I would like to do and see.

There were several things that happened over the past year, but there are a couple that were truly life changing.
#1.....I found sobriety and am thankful every day for it.
#2.....I found my health and lost all my emotional baggage....aka sad weight. (70lbs.)
#3.....I found my myself.

For 2010....take in as much knowledge as possible, take in as much culture as possible, and take in as many new experiences as possible.

That is all....it is simple. I also want to love Shando the best way that I know how, every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers