Saturday, December 19, 2009

Interesting Week....

Oh how quickly 18 weeks can pass by. Another semester is over. Now I have my 4 week break before I start probably my toughest semester yet. 4 weeks of not having to refer to my calendar or having different alerts go off reminding me of some project that is due. Ah....time to relax a little, read a little, and even do a little reading.

I am looking forward to having a great Christmas. Shando and I have bought gifts and are actually waiting until Christmas morning to open them. We have tree that is decorated and we keep adding ornaments to it. I have strung lights up outside. Now just to spend the next couple of days and get some stocking for us and the dogs and yes, even the fish. So far I have received one of my gifts, Shando wasn't able to wrap it....a wonderful guitar. I have always wanted to learn the guitar and decided that I wasn't getting any younger.

I need to do some writing.....get my thoughts out. But I really haven't had that much going on. Things have been very content within my self. Just need to start to seriously think about where I want to transfer to......I am about 98% sure it will be Santa Cruz....but there is always that small chance that I will do Berkeley. I just don't want to have to wait until Fall of 2011, which I will have to do if I go to Berkeley, I can get into UCSC in Spring of '11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers