Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Project Completed, Semester Almost Over!!!

This is a time when I have mixed feelings about the future. I am relieved that the classes are winding down, but am a little sad that I will be moving on to other professors and classes. I also get so set in my routines that having to change them is a little distracting. I'll have to reset the ways I do things and get ready to reset them once again in 4 weeks.

Another thing is that may be my last semester at CCSF.....after next semester I may have the needed credits to transfer to the next school. And that is a source of stress all in itself. I need to seriously start to figure out where I want to transfer!!! There are so many schools and with my GPA and grades, the choices will be many.

alright, enough about that......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers