Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It Will Start Soon.......

A little over a week and the new semester starts. This will be the hardest semester yet. 17 units/5 classes.
Statistics in Behavioral Sciences
Applied Psychology
Bio-Psychology
Social Psychology
and Human Anatomy

This will actually be a fun semester. I think that a lot of the classes will be layered in the subjects being taught and will repeat the information. The only class that I think will be the challenge is the Stats class, and that is because it is an online class and will require real self control and time management. I think this will be a huge asset to my continuing gaining of knowledge and soon my admittance into the academic environment.

I am excited to learn as much as I can on cognitive psychology and the human/computer relationships and how the brain processes this new innovative information sharing. Will our cognitive processes continue to be able to separate the two worlds or will there be a time when they will meld together as one? This is what I want to research and assist in the production of new technology that we will use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers