Saturday, May 29, 2010

Summer Begins!

I wanted to take a moment and post a list of goals for the Summer 2010 break.
1. To clean out and get rid of all the extra junk that we have accumulated over the past three years.
2. Find an apartment for Shando and I. (Just Shando and I, unless the right roommate comes along. Actually I should describe them as the perfect roommate.)
3. Get registered for my fall classes.
4. Get to my goal weight of 185lbs. I am really close.
5. Find a position within the right company that will be flexible with school and challenge my creativity.
6. To read two books, nothing in particular, just two books. Maybe make one a classic novel.


Mostly I want to publish these goals so that I can remind myself of what I need to get done this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers