Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mid-October...

I really need to get back to writing on a regular basis. I might need to work on some subjects to write about, then blog them on here.

Sad news from the other day. We lost Ellen DeGee, she passed away on the morning of October 13, 2010. She got really sick and started losing a lot of weight. I tried everything to make her better, but lost the battle. It was sad to see her get so bad and I felt horrible. I still get a little teary when I think about it. I always need to remind myself though, that they are small little creatures with a short life span. And that she provided a ton of laughs and smiles while she was alive.

RIP Ellen, we loved you.
Shando, Travis, Tucker, Bella, and your cage-mate Lucy Lu.

1 comment:

  1. Way back in the late 1980s I lived in San Francisco and had a downstairs, gay-neighbor-good-friend with whom I roamed the city many a Saturday. One day we were standing at the bus stop and he said, in a low voice, "You see that guy over there with the handkerchief hanging out of his back pocket? He is signalling his preferences." "Oh?" I said with great interest. "What is he signaling?" Michael wouldn't tell me despite concerted pestering. "Okay then," I finally said, "I'll go ask him myself what it means." "You will do no such thing!" Michael said and GRABBED me by the arm and bodily dragged me down the street to another bus stop. I can no longer remember the color, pocket, etc. but you certainly answered one of my life-long questions! Thanks! Dhyan

    ReplyDelete

Followers