Saturday, June 26, 2010

When Do You Say Goodbye?

The road that has been traveled up until now has been a tough and interesting one. It has had it ups and downs, the good along with a lot of bad. I don't regret a moment of it. Do I wish that I had not made some of the decisions I had? Of course. But then I might not be in the wonderful position that I am right now in life.

The questions I have to ask myself now are:
Has San Francisco offered all that it has for me to gain and become the a better person or does my future growth now lay within another geographical location?
Have I outgrown San Francisco? Have I matured beyond the status quo of the general population?
Does it still offer me the chance to stretch my creative wings and challenge my intellectual side, or should I look somewhere else for this?

These are the questions that I will ponder within the next few weeks. I know that I have until next May before I actually make a move, but a decision needs to be made by September, when I need to start applying to Universities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers