Saturday, April 3, 2010

Mood....April 3rd, 2010

I still find it incredible how much one person can cause me such anxiety and stress. I would laugh in the past when people would talk about age differences and how it can be hard to relate and get along with someone who is +/- 10years. For the most part, I manage to put up with them. Maybe because of my introvert personality and I have no topics of interest or need for small talk.

But having to live with someone that is 10 years younger and has a personality that is dry and for lack of a better word.....weird. There have been numerous times that I have tried to make small talk, try to find that one thing of common interest.......and nothing. I would say that it is his lack of courtesy to his roommates. His self centered attitude on anything. His presumptuousness and the way he puts others down to make himself look better. His gross grooming and dirty living quarters. I will have to admit...when the previous roommates moved out, we thought this might be a better living arrangement.....but I was wrong....it is just an extension of what it was previously. We should have taken the opportunity to move into our own place at that time....but we were hoping for the best.

I guess the reason I am writing this today is to try and make some sense of the bad mood that I go into immediately whenever I see this person and try to make some sense of it and to bring the anxiety down. It helps a little.

While in that....someone who whistles ALL THE TIME, alone or not......has an issue!!!! What that is I am still trying to figure out.

Enough about that. Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers