Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Looking Inward.....

Part of my assignment this week in Applied Psychology is to take a look at myself and describe three different aspects, which center around Higgins and the Actual Self, Ideal Self and the Ought Self. This is actually going to be a little more challenging than I first thought. It will be difficult to be true with my descriptions in order to get the best out of the exercise.
This class is great though with helping me to find the little flaws in my thinking and give me insight to some of the reasons I find myself in some of the mindsets that I do.
I'll post more about the actual exercise as I go through it and get some feedback.

My partner has been doing some amazing things with his photography. I am pleased that he has found an outlet for his artistic side and that he will be very successful at it. We have several of the images hanging up in the house now and are working on getting more up. I see the house as a rotating collection of his work....it makes for a very creative living space, which I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers